Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A paragraph describing my home in my country


     When I get to my home after finish this learning abroad program, I would feel smell, sight, or sounds which I've never noticed. Although smell usually comes into my nose first of all, I will not be able to help looking at the biggest change of interior because I heard that my mother said my parents decided to renovate kitchen and bathroom. It must be cleaned up and gain bright again. Next could be a smell like a Japanese food. My mother promised that she will wait with usual great handmade meals. I don't expect great meals are the special. I'm going to be really happy that would usual meal like a grilled fish. Probably, I will feel home sound as soon as we approach for my home town. Because we would often use the highway to go to anywhere, even if we use the highway to go home. I expect that these smell, sight, and sounds will welcome me to come back. If they do that, I would not miss my home town when I leave for the U.S. next time.  

1 comment:

  1. Koji,

    You did not describe what you house looked like. Where is it located?

    What does it look like inside? I am sure that it smells good.

    ReplyDelete